We apologise, but we were having technical difficulties with the application form that was on the site.
Please note that due to the technical difficulties, the deadline has been extended until Sunday December 4th at midnight.
1. State problem and objective(s) of proposal.
2. Describe significance of proposed project to the arboricultural industry.
3. What is currently known about the proposed research area?
4. What is the research plan?
5. Budget Outline:
a) Minimum funding
6. Relevant citations by or expertise of applicant.
Guardian Tree Systems
"The phrase "pay it forward" accurately and concisely reflects my thoughts. It's important to give back so that the industry’s future remains strong and continues to evolve."
- Mike Raaymaker, Platinum Donor
Skratt's Tree Service Inc.
"I donate to give something back to an industry that has provided my livelihood for many years. Supporting tree research and education will help ensure that our industry and our trees will benefit future generations for years to come."
- Mike Skratt, Platinum Donor